Enhancing, training, and aligning young minds to aid the development of
Find us on social media!
How Mindfulness Leader is creating a Safer Chicago for our Youth!
The Mindfulness Leader program is a first-of-its-kind
educational program and curriculum package originating in the City of Chicago. We offer a 10-week, 92-hour social-emotional learning-based curriculum course and utilize an innovative and project-based approach to teach youth 23 core principles centered around mindfulness.
We want to raise the next generation of leaders who are confident, mindful, and emotionally intelligent so that they can impact the communities they are a part of and spread the positive ripple effect of our curriculum out into the world in many directions.
Our program focuses on helping a young leader develop in the following six areas through interactive, personal, and innovative learning.
• Self Awareness
• Self Management
• Social Awareness
• Interpersonal Skills
• Responsible Behavior
• Decision-Making Skills
We do this in four primary ways:
1. Customized classes and workshops in partnership with the local schools.
2. Interactive and engaging content helping students understand the 23 core principles and how to build that into their everyday life.
3. Technology-based platform helping to engage students in real-time connecting them to resources and people to help them through emotional decisions.
4. Interactive Mindfulness Leader journal designed for students to engage in the 23 core principles.
For more in-depth examples of our curriculum, please check out our social media available below.
Classes and workshops: 10-week, 92-hour curriculum, as well as a daytime high school elective, and a special needs high school elective variation of the course. Additional workshops are available for parents and teachers.
Financial model: Funded through public and private partners, schools, government grants, and public donations.
Now Available: Mindfulness SEL Curriculum
Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence for Leaders.
1-year subscription to Mindfulness Leader Curriculum.
3-year subscription to Mindfulness Leader Curriculum.
Click on the top toolbar: Get Curriculum
GIVE YOUR STUDENTS & TEACHERS WHAT THEY NEED NOW!
Since 2017 we have served 5,274 students. Our programs sit in the top three programs out of 1000's of programs that are funded by the city of Chicago.
● 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year
● 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75% by age 24
● Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among people aged 10-34 (cdc.gov)
In addition to these alarming statistics, the COVID-19 Pandemic has significantly worsened mental health trends among the youth. Teens NEED mental health programs such as Mindfulness Leader now more than ever.