Mindfulness Leader Organizational Background Services
· After-school programs to all students ages 7-24 years old
(three hours after school, Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays)
· Electives (classes that can be ingrained into the school day)
· Diverse Learners (highly interactive sessions for the youth with special needs)
· Workshops (programs for teachers, and corporate organizations.)
· Licensed Mindfulness Curriculum, Train the Teacher Digital Platform for those who want to deliver the program in their own organizations and communities.
A first-of-its-kind educational program in the City of Chicago dedicated to creating positive changes in the lives of our youth through the art of mindfulness, teaching them invaluable life skills and mental coping methods. The 23 point curriculum mirrors the tools given to Mindfulness Leader graduates providing the resources to bring balance to the areas of social awareness, self-management, interpersonal skills, responsible behavior and decision-making skills. Essentially, during the ten-week course, students are equipped to strengthen their connection to their inner guidance (intuition) and self-confidence. Every lesson and teaching challenges students to consider theories and ideas that may be conflicting with what they currently believe.